Lansdale Warehouse is a family-owned-and-operated logistics provider strategically located between Allentown and Philadelphia in Lansdale, PA. Since its founding in 1958, Lansdale Warehouse has furnished comprehensive logistics services in a public and contract environment for both national and international customers who require access to the United States markets. Our “Customer Driven Logistics”™ principle means your needs as a customer are our primary focus.
- Located near 40% of the US population
- Licensed to store/transport alcoholic products
- Capacity exceeding 500,000 sq ft
- Rail served (high cube & 286,000 lb cars welcome)
- eCommerce, B2b, B2C, omnichannel fulfillment services
- ISO certified
- Pick-pack services
- Fire and security protection systems
To help achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, Lansdale Warehouse is ISO 9001 certified. This certification fosters an environment of continuous improvement through following and improving on our existing procedures to achieve the goal of 100% system accuracy.
Certification Scope: Provider of quality logistics services to include handling, storage, packaging and distribution services in a secure public and contract warehousing environment.